***************TRIATHLON

***************TRIATHLON
Crossing the finish line!

First fish

First fish
Kaylee's first fish

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a good month!

So, it's been a great month for our family. Kaylee caught her first fish, Cameron caught a fish and his dad didn't, Kelton participated in 2 swim meets, I've been playing softball and Kurt just got done with his first triathlon. I'm so happy for everyone, it's been so fun. Kurt is my hero for doing the triathlon. He wanted to not do it a few months ago and I talked him into continuing the training. I'm so glad he was able to do it and he did a great job. I hope the rest of the summer is this much fun!

No comments:

Cameron

Cameron
Cameron's fish

Kelton

Kelton
Kelton's at the swim meet

By the fire

By the fire
Roasted some hot dogs